Dear All

A NGO Group is planning a CG Seminar for students of 7th to 12th Std.
This is to explain them all opportunities available to succeed in life
and eligibility's and aptitude needed to pursue different Career
If you know any good CG professionals, who can impress the children
and guide them properly please advise their name and contact
address/contact no.

Your feed back will be highly appreciated and will be useful to
motivate the younger generation and to build a young prosperous India.

The proposed Mega event is by mid August 2010. and will be widely
publicised  and sponsored

Regards
Engr TS Iyer-Chennai
Retd- MEW & Etisalat- UAE
IRCA QMS Auditor/Senior Auditor
Educational Consultant
+91-9444791511
+91-44--42318028
+91-44-24894548
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act, but it is a habit"

www.rcmeenambakkam.org

Always motivate children
www.ideauae.org
www.iscabudhabi.com

Note:- The info provided here is to assist honest people, as a service
without any obligation. Please discard/delete this message, if you do
not like/need it.