SOME RATHER EMBARRASSING MEDICAL EXAMS A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam. The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed. 'Breast-fed,' the woman replied. . 'Well, strip down to your waist,' the doctor ordered. She hesitated for a moment but then did as the doctor requested. The Doctor pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a while in a very professional and detailed examination. Motioning to her to get dressed, the doctor said, 'No wonder this baby is underweight. You simply don't have any milk.' I know,' she said, 'I'm his Grandma ... but I'm certainly glad I came in.' 1. A man comes into the ER and yells . . . 'My wife's going to have her baby in the cab outside! ' I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's dress and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs there ... and I was in the wrong one. Submitted by Dr. Mark MacDonald , San Francisco
