--- On Sat, 7/31/10, Thrity-Mahesh Mankodi <manko...@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: A CHILD'S VIEW OF THUNDERSTORMS

*A little girl walked to and from school daily.*
*
Though the weather that morning was questionable and clouds were forming,
she made her daily trek to the elementary school.*

 *As the afternoon progressed, the winds whipped up, along with lightning.**

* *
The mother of the little girl felt concerned that her daughter would be
frightened as she walked home from school and she feared the electrical
storm might harm her child.*
*Full of concern, the mother quickly* *got into her car and drove* *along

the route to her child's school.*
 *As she did, she saw her little girl walking along.* *
* *
At each flash of lightning, the child would stop, look up, and smile .** **
**Another and another flash of lighting followed quickly and with each, the

little girl would look** **at the streak of light and smile.** **
**When the mother's car drew up beside the child, she lowered the window and
call ed to her**
**'What are you doing?'** **  **
**The child answered,** **

**'I am trying to look pretty because God keeps taking my picture.'**  ** **
 *
****
 *                        May God bless you today and everyday **
                     as you face the storms that come your way.** ** ***

The dark side of terrorists revealed in MSN Internal Security Get it
now.<http://news.in.msn.com/internalsecurity/>

--
Have A Nice Day....!!!