*Aaj kal ki *
*                   Daughters in law*
*FUNDAMENTALS ARE VERY CLEAR

*

*              Aaj Kal Ki Bahurani Ko Sadar Pranam. Jai Ho* *Bahurani.*

 It is a myth that when a son gets married=2 0and a new
daughter-in-law arrives in the  family, everything changes. Some
daughters-in-law are well trained and well mannered....They don't come to
change the family, they are here to... (READ ON!)


*The new wife was being  welcomed at the husband's home in a traditional
manner. As expected she gave a speech: *
**
* "My dear family, I thank you for welcoming me in my new home and family,
firstly, my  being here does not   mean that I would want to change your way
of life, your  routine ."No, I will   never do that, never in a million
 years." *
*
"What do you mean my child?" asked the father-in-law.

 "What I mean dad is  (looking at her in-laws); Those who used   to wash the
dishes must carry on washing them. Those who used to   do the laundry must
carry on doing it. Those who cooked   should not stop at my account,
AND Those who used to clean should continue cleaning!!!
 *
*"And what are you here  for?" enquired the mother-in-law.

"AS FOR ME,   I'M HERE JUST TO ENTERTAIN YOUR SON!!!!!" *




-- 
With best wishes

S Chander

Reply via email to