Everyone thinks ofchanging the world,
>But no one thinks of changing himself.
>~Leo Tolstoy~
> 
>Believeing everybody is dangerious,
>But believing nobody is more dangrious.
>~Abraham Lincoln~
>  
>I will not say I failed 1000 times, I will say
>that I discovered 1000 ways that can
>cause failure.
>~Thomas Alva Edison~
>  
>Wining doesn't always mean being first,
>wining eans you are doing better than
>you have before.
>~Bonniie Blair~
>  
>If we cannot love the person we see,
>how can we love God, whome we cannot see...
>~Mother Teresa~
>  
>Don't compare yorself with anyone 
>in this world.
>if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
>~Alen Strike~
>  
>If you win, you need not have to explain...
>if you lose, you should not be there
>to explain!
>~Adolf Hitler~
> 
>Three sentence for getting success:
>"Know more then other, Work more then othe,
>Expect less the other"
>~William Shakspeare~
> 
>Never break four things in your life:
>TRUSE, RELATION, PROMISE & HEART.
>because when they break, they don't
>make noise but pains a lot.
>~Charles Dickens~
>  
>"If soneone feels that they have never
>made a mistake in their life,then it means
>they have never tried a new thing in their life"
>~Albert Einstein~
>  
>In a day when you don't come across any
>problems,you can be sure that you are
>traveling in the wrong path.
>~Swami Vivekananda~
>  
>If you judge people, you have no time
>to love them.
>~Mother Teresa~
>
>  


Reply via email to