*Thank god for emlightening.  till now I was knowing only one
service,a **church
service

In Christianity, a **church service is a term used to describe a formalized
period of communal worship, often but not exclusively occurring on Sunday,
or Saturday in the case of those churches practicing seventh-day
Sabbatarianism. The church service is the gathering together of Christians
to be taught the "Word of God" (the Christian Bible) and encouraged in their
faith. Technically, the "church" in "church service" refers to the gathering
of the faithful rather than to the building in which it takes place.

I think that is there one more service known as social service which does
not fall in any of the above category.
cnu.pne
*

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:50 AM, MGK Nair <[email protected]> wrote:

> *
> *
> *LEARN THE TRUTH
> *
>
>  *I became confused when I heard the word 'service' used with these
> agencies.
> Indian Administrative 'Service'
> Indian Police 'Service'
> Civil 'Service'
> Indian Revenue 'Service'
> Indian Postal 'Service'
> Telephone 'Service'
> State, City, Public 'Service'
> This is not what I thought 'service' meant.
> *
> *But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had
> hired a bull to 'service' a few cows.
> BAM!!! It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those bureaucrats
> are doing to us.
> Now you are as enlightened as I am.*
>
>
>


-- 

நல்லதுசெய் நல்லதே நடக்கும்
जन सेवा इश्वर  सेवा
cnu.pne



-- 

நல்லதுசெய் நல்லதே நடக்கும்
जन सेवा इश्वर  सेवा
cnu.pne

Reply via email to