*KIDS IN CHURCH*

*3-year-old Reese:*

*"Our Father, Who does art in heaven,*

*Harold is His name.*

*Amen."*

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

*A little boy was overheard praying:*

*"Lord, if you can't make me a better boy, don't worry about it.*

*I'm having a real good time like I am."*

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

*After the christening of his baby brother in church, Jason sobbed all the
way home in the back seat of the car.*

*His father asked him three times what was wrong.*

*Finally, the boy replied,*

*"That preacher said he wanted us brought up in a Christian home, and I
wanted to stay with you guys."*

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

*One particular four-year-old prayed,*

*"And forgive us our trash baskets as we forgive those who put trash in our
baskets."*

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

*A Sunday school teacher asked her children as they were on the way to
church service, "And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?"*

*One bright little girl replied, "Because people are sleeping?"*

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

*A mother was preparing pancakes for her sons, Kevin 5, and Ryan 3. The boys
began to argue over who would get the first pancake. Their mother saw the
opportunity for a moral lesson.*

*"If Jesus were sitting here, He would say, 'Let my brother have the first
pancake, I can wait.'*

*Kevin turned to his younger brother and said, "Ryan, you be Jesus!"*

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

*A father was at the beach with his children when the four-year-old son ran
up to him, grabbed his hand, and led him to the shore where a seagull lay
dead in the sand.*

*"Daddy, what happened to him?" the son asked.*

*"He died and went to Heaven," the Dad replied.*

*The boy thought a moment and then said, "Did God throw him back down?"*

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

*A wife invited some people to dinner. At the table, she turned to their
six-year-old daughter and said, "Would you like to say the blessing?"*

*"I wouldn't know what to say," the girl replied.*

*"Just say what you hear Mommy say," the wife answered.*

*The daughter bowed her head and said, "Lord, why on earth did I invite all
these people to dinner?"*

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

*Peace, love and happines**s!!*



-- 
With best wishes

S Chander

<<mail.jpg>>

Reply via email to