**

*Fabulous **Compilation*

*Napoleon said..** **
"The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people, but
because of the silence of good people !"*

*Michael Paul said..** **
I wrote on the door of heart, "Please do not enter"** **
Love came smiling and said: "Sorry I am an illiterate."*

*Einstein said..** **
"I am thankful to all those who said NO to me** **
It’s Because of them I did it myself.*

*Abraham Lincoln said..** **
"If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in
the world."*

*Shakespeare said..** **
"Laughing Faces Do Not Mean That There Is Absence Of Sorrow !** **
But It Means That They Have The Ability To Deal With It."*

*Shakespeare said..** **
"In The Times Of Crisis I Was Not Hurt By The Harsh Words Of My Enemies,
But By The Silence Of My Friends."*

*Shakespeare said..** **
"Never Play With The Feelings Of Others Because You May Win The Game.
But You Will Surely Lose The Person For Life Time."*

*Shakespeare said.. **
"Coin Always Makes Sound, But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent.
So When Your Value Increases Keep Yourself Calm Silent."*

*William Arthur said..** **
"Opportunities Are Like Sunrises, If You Wait Too Long You Can Miss Them."*

***Hitler said..** **
"When You Are In The Light, Everything Follows You,** **
But When You Enter Into The Dark, Even Your Own Shadow Doesn’t Follow You."*
**

*John Keats said..*
*"It Is Very Easy To Defeat Someone, But It Is Very Hard To Win Someone."*

<<--static--oldletter_tc.jpg>>

<<--static--oldletter_bc.jpg>>

Reply via email to