*Old one but still worth reading once more!!!*
*
*
Wife comes home late at night and quietly opens the door to her
Bedroom. From under the blanket she sees four legs instead of two. She
reaches for a Baseball Bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as
she can. Once she's done, with a sense of pride and satisfaction she
goes to the kitchen to have a drink, As she enters, she sees her
husband there, reading a magazine. " Hi darling" he says " Your
parents have come to visit us, so I let them stay in our bedroom. Hope
u have said Hello.......

Sikhs Vs Pope..


Once upon a time in Italy, About a century or two ago, the Pope decided
that all the Sikhs had to leave Italy Naturally there was a big uproar from
the Sikh community.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 So the Pope made a deal He would have a religious debate with a member of
the Sikh community If the Sikh won, the Sikhs could stay.
<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 If the Pope won, the Sikhs would
leave.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 The Sikhs realized that they had no choice. So they picked a middle-aged
man named Harbinder Singh to represent them.
<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 Harbinder asked for one additional condition to the debate To make it more
interesting, neither side would be allowed to talk. The Pope
agreed.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 The day of the great debate came. Harbinder Singh and the Pope sat
opposite each other for a full minute Then the Pope raised his hand and
showed three 
fingers.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 Harbinder looked back at him and raised one
finger.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 The Pope waved his fingers in a circle around his
head.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 Harbinder pointed to the ground where he
sat.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 The Pope pulled out a wafer and a glass of
wine.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 Harbinder pulled out an
apple.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 The Pope stood up and said, "I give up. This man is too good. The Sikhs
can stay." <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 An hour later, the cardinals were gathered around the Pope asking him what
had happened. <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 The Pope said, "First I held up three fingers to represent the holy
trinity. <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 He responded by holding up one finger to remind me that there was still
One God common to both our
religions.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 Then, I waved my finger around me to show him that God was all around
us.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 He responded by pointing to the ground and showing that God was also right
here with us. <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 Then, I pulled out the wine and wafer to show that God absolves us from
our sins. <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 He pulled out an apple to remind me of original
sin.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 He had an answer for everything. What could I
do?"<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 Meanwhile, the Sikh community had crowded around Harbinder
Singh.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 "What happened?" they
asked.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 "Well," said Harbinder, "First he said to me that the Sikhs had three days
to get out of here.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 I told him not one of us was
leaving.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 Then he told me that this whole city would be cleared of
Sikhs.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 I let him know that we were staying right
here."<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 "Yes, and then???" asked the
crowd.<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 "I don't know", said
Harbinder,<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

  <http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>

 "He took out his lunch,
and<http://www.apunkaweb.com/text/jokes/608-sikhs-vs-pope.html>I took
out mine!!.
.

Reply via email to