*Experiencing The Stage Of Being A Detached Observer*


*Experience the stage of being a detached observer by gradually creating
the following thoughts: *



I am aware of the present moment and of time... The whole world is out
there... I let go for a moment of what is happening around me... It is as
if the world continues to turn, but I have stopped for a few minutes and
turned into an observer... Mentally, I take a step back... I look around me
as if I were in the inside of a room... the room of my mind... In this
place, I can be with myself... at peace... calm... free... Here I do not
have pressures, or worries, or fears... Nothing and nobody can influence
me... I can think... see things as they really are...



I am sitting like an observer, seeing through two windows... These windows
are my eyes... I am not my eyes... I am aware of who is looking through
these eyes, a tiny sparkling star like energy, the soul... I am different
from everything I am seeing... I perceive that separation between the
observer and the observed... I observe the things that surround me without
judging, without analyzing... I simply observe, remaining at peace with
myself...



I see this world as a stage of a great unlimited theatre play... each human
being is an actor, a soul playing their own role via their physical body...
I simply observe from my inner room... things come and go... nothing is
permanent... I do not need to worry about anything or anybody... I let
things be... flow... I am at peace... calmed... I share this vibration of
peace with all that surrounds me.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to