*Laugh it off !*

*The following are 15 Police Comments... *



*​​*
*#15 "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch
after you wear them a while." *

*# 14 "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate
a worthless document."*

*#13 "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."*


* #12 "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the
speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you. *

* #11 "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can
write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?*

* #10 "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it
will help. Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?" *

*#9 "Warning! You want a warning? O. K., I'm warning you not to do that
again or I'll give you another ticket." *

*#8 "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk
or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"*

* #7 "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to
ride on rides, eat cotton candy, and corn dogs and step in monkey poo. " *

*#6 "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster
oven." *

*#5 "In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."*

* #4 "How big were those 'Just two beers' you say you had?"*

* #3 "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we're
allowed to write as many tickets as we can." *

*#2 "I'm glad to hear that chief (of Police) Hawker is a personal friend of
yours. So you know someone who can post your bail." *

*The envelope please..................... AND THE WINNER IS ... *


*#1 "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't.
Sign here." *

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to