Paddy and Denny were walking along a street in London. Paddy looked in one of 
the shop windows and saw a sign that caught  his eye.The sign read... "Suits 
£5.00 each, Shirts £3.00 each, Trousers £4.50 per pair".

Paddy  said to his pal"Denny look at these prices! We could  buy a whole lot of 
those and when we get back to Ireland we  could make a fortune.  Now when  we 
go in you stay quiet, okay? Let me do all da talking 'cause if they hear our 
accents, they  might think we're thicko's from Ireland and try to screw us.  
I'll put on me best English accent."

"Roight  y'are Paddy, I'll keep me mout shut, so I  will. You do all da 
business" said  Denny.

They go in and Paddy  said in a posh voice "Hello my good man.  I'll take 50 
suits at £5.00 each, 100 shirts at £3..00 each and 50 pairs of trousers at 
£4.50 each. And oy’ll back up me truck ready to load 'em on, so I will."

The owner of the shop said quietly "You' re from Ireland , aren't you?"

"Well yes" said a surprised Paddy. "What gave it away?"

The owner replied  "This is a  dry-cleaners. "
S.V.SAI BABALinks to my Blogs English: http://svsaibaba.blogspot.in/Tamil: 
http://svsbaba.blogspot.in/True knowledge exists in knowing that you know 
nothing.-Socrates

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to