>From my bosom friend shri VLSwaminathan of bangalore ex prof BITS Pilani



Subject: Space Applications Centre Celebrates Ruby Year of SITE


Dea All

Greetings from V L S.

After my graduation at MIT Chrompet, I had my Master's Degree at BITS
Pilani. Following my master's degree, I hd four year stint as Lecturer at
BITS Pilani. In Ma 1971, I moved to SAC for SITE (Satellite Instructional
Television Experiment SITE) which was launched in Aug 1974-, year long
Instructional TV Expt using NASA's ATS- satellite. What is DTH today was
conceived as a program for India byLate Dr Vikram Sarabhai.
ISRO never looked back on all aspects of Satellite Applications and launch
vehicle program. I am happy to note that I was also a part of this program

A brief report is given here

=================================================
Space Applications Centre Celebrates Ruby Year of SITE


http://www.isro.gov.in/space-applications-centre-celebrates-ruby-year-of-site

=============================================

Swaminathzn VL

-- 
V. L.Swaminathan
503, 13 Cross, ISRO Layout
Bangalore 560078

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to