Types of people

] Generally three types.
1. Having  full knowledge
2. Without any knowledge
3. Half knowledge or mediocre fellows .
in our childhood we were told three types

The Frog and the Ox
an Aesop Fable
        One afternoon a grand and wonderful ox was on his daily stroll,
when he was noticed by a small haggardly frog. The frog was too impressed
with the great ox, impressed to the point of envy.

[image: ox and frog]
        "Look at this magnificent ox!" he called to all his friends, "He's
such a grand size for an animal, but he's no greater than I am if I tried."
     The frog started puffing and swelled from his normal size.
     "Am I as large as the wonderful ox?" he asked his friends.
     "No, no, not near as grand as the ox," they replied.       So, the
frog puffed himself up more and more, trying to reach the state of the ox.
     "Now? now?" asked the frog.
     "No, no. But please, don't try anymore," pleaded his friends.        But
the frog continue to puff and swell, larger and larger until he finally
burst.

*
*  <http://sig.graphicsfactory.com/>*

நல்லதுசெய் நல்லதே நடக்கும்