"Are you looking for me? I am in the next seat. My shoulder is against yours.
you will not find me in the stupas, not in Indian shrine rooms, nor in
synagogues, nor in cathedrals: not in masses, nor kirtans, not in legs winding
around your own neck, nor in eating nothing but vegetables. When you really
look for me, you will see me instantly — you will find me in the tiniest house
of time. Kabir says: Student, tell me, what is God? He is the breath inside the
breath.