A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest
people are screwed first.


I think it was 1965 when I was working in F2 section. Of AFK. We had
gandhian co staff  named Sri Nathu Kumbhar. One day we received his death
news. We staff and workmen had a condolence meeting and decided to collect
some amount and give to wife of Nathu  as immediate help. We were 300
workers and 30 staff in that section. The next day being  Workman payment
 day all workmen contributed Rs. 10 per head and staff too contributed same
amount.  All the section and staff and workmen authorized me and and
workmen representative shri Vittal   Dudum ( who also happened to be leader
of Works Committee ) the same evening to mrs late Nathu .
Mr Nathu s house was in Kaaba Perth. We went to her house and paid our
 condolence and handed over the amount in presence two witness and got
acknowledgement.
Two days later I was in my officer chamber in prohibited area. There Shri
vitthal dudum Labour Officer and unknown lady  were present. The labour
officer said that this lady is late Nathu kumbhar wife and complained that
Shri Srinivasan has collected lakhs of Rs. In the name of Nathu and
swallowed. The money should be recovered and given to her. I said we don’t
recognize this lady. We have got the name of legal wife and address from
service record before handing over collection and General Manager has been
apprised of. You can confirm it.
I wondered how a responsible labour Officer can bring a rank outsider in
prohibited place. I thing I should bring this matter to the General
Manager.
The labour Officer and the lady hurriedly left the office.

I just remembered Chanakya quote.

A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest
people are screwed first


https://youtu.be/rV4bP8Iis28
-- 



*
*  <http://sig.graphicsfactory.com/>*

நல்லதுசெய் நல்லதே நடக்கும்
*जन सेवा ईश्वर  सेवा *
*cnu.pne*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAMt8ce7KkhFvLLsgwDCnfAnH-PXJo6orY0QpePmR2-xRuZCVtA%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to