🔵 A touching love story...*

*WIFE:*
What would you do if i died?
Would you get married again?

*Husband:*
No...how can I think of marrying?

*Wife:*
Why not?
You would need company...for good and bad moments.... please marry
again

*Husband:*
...you are so sweet.... even after death u r worrying about me...

*Wife:*
So promise me, u will remarry if I die...

*Husband:*
Ok, ok, I will get married again...just for you

*Wife:*
Would you live in our house with your
new wife...?

*Husband:*
Yes, but I will never let her use your room.

*Wife:*
Would you let her drive my car ?

*Husband:*
no...
its yours... I will keep it as your memory... and buy her a new one..

*Wife:*
Would you give her my jewelery?

*Husband:*
No...how can I...? It has your memories attached
... I am sure she would want her own.

*Wife:*
Would she wear my shoes..?

*Husband:*
No, never
... her size is '7', and yours is 9

*Wife:*
--silence-

*Husband:*
Ohh Shiiit...!!!

*Husband's funeral is tomorrow, please attend....*
😂
😂😂😂😂

Dont laugh alone. Pass it on.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZopbuZtOs145X9XUri0qMR0ezgJWzBpMXS2M7kHweqq2%3Dg%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to