Respected sir,
I am reading with care your postings and whats app wisdom forwards  by Sri 
Sekhar. 
Thank you for your supportive words. More than  the number of postings the 
authority and ridiculing responses by Sri APS Mani I am not able to bear with. 
I have asked him through mails to use parliamentary words through mails. I 
cannot be under the authority of any person, who has no authority to dictate. 
It is a friends forum. I am marking a copy of this mail to all the groups I am 
a member.  
Sincerely,Gopala krishnan
    On Tuesday, 19 January, 2021, 04:52:13 pm IST, Markendeya Yeddanapudi 
<[email protected]> wrote:  
 
 Let there be no petty fights.If one is inspired,let one post as many as one 
can.Those who don't want to read can delete.But let there be no spoiling of the 
atmosphere.YM
-- 
Mar

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"iyer123" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/CACDCHCJmmYFBjDdXtgKgzXmZTvS%2B-uuOX5bCui1i-GmxC5Vs3w%40mail.gmail.com.
  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/99815762.741537.1611059750325%40mail.yahoo.com.

Reply via email to