That is my song which I remembered yesterday so included in my issue Thank
u for the reminding again K R IRS

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 at 16:51, Rajinder Sandhir <[email protected]>
wrote:

> "I am born with potential.
>
> I am born with goodness
> <http://www.speakingtree.in/public/topics/nature/goodness> and trust.
>
> I am born with ideas
> <http://www.speakingtree.in/public/topics/thoughts/ideas> and dreams.
>
> I am born with greatness.
>
> I am born with confidence.
>
> I am born with wings.
>
> So, I am not meant for crawling,
>
> I have wings, I will fly
>
> I will fly and fly"
>
> APJ Abdul Kalam
>
> Former President of Bharat
>
>
>
> Affectionately
>
> Rajinder Sandhir
>
> Delhi 110 076
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Thatha_Patty" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/A732C54A-7A2D-4469-8B24-5E37D6C8143E%40hxcore.ol
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/A732C54A-7A2D-4469-8B24-5E37D6C8143E%40hxcore.ol?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZoqonHZ7FMwz3k%2BvF%2BFWD6rVo1czeziwAwXHm4K_0O_ReQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to