The column addressed as exiled is not one in good edge. I disagree. As I
was telling,  what we gibe comes back. GIGO. And it is mutual and both
sides are not one way. Virtually women need us more than they pretend so
not to be. They really love the husband who is the cause of action and
hence loves the family created by the husband. It is a shadow effect but
good quantum entanglement. I had seen women loving as youth even the
drunkard but a man would not if she stinks. And in spite of all these once
she is forced to part she can live alone with the children but not the man
K R IRS 3321

On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 at 10:59, Rangarajan T.N.C. <[email protected]>
wrote:

>
> https://qz.com/884448/every-successful-relationship-is-successful-for-the-same-exact-reasons/
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZooeZ9vNLJXfEGKYwvWYkXv4Cmn0WYZh2%3DFT%2Bn-Mg90Nag%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to