Pranam
   Thank you. I learnt west dancing at 21 in Madurai Railway qrs with the
anglo-Indians; 2 I used to hear the western music at 10 30 PM as a kid when
Chakrapani the news reader was also anchoring the 30 minutes music session
(novak radio valve set). We formed a Music troupe in the college run for 6
years and wound up on the date of marriage on my wedding day when friends
gathered and played; the traffic got jammed and traffic constables came in
and requested to end it if possible.  And Rajendraji  Salsa itself is a bit
sensuous and methodical since the legs will cross often but one shall never
press each other; and video jennifer Lopez and Richard gere salsa for SWAY
( and MSV copied it in Partha gnabagam illayo), which is not only perfect
but sensuous if looked at so or technical as viewed. Bharatha natyam "
avanai azhaithu vaadi" if you see it as a dance technique will be seen; if
seen otherwise a lady can be seen,  In General salsa is for couples to go
near and stay far.  A timing in foot steps; Tango is a degree higher and
faster to salsa; this video is Tango advanced salsa.  K R IRS 14321