From: Prakash Mullick
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 10:27 AM
To: Prakash Mullick
Subject: Understanding Dementia and Risk Reduction

Hello Everyone:

This morning I participated in a workshop on Understanding Dementia and Risk Reduction presented by a speaker from the Alzheimer Society of Calgary.

The workshop was organized by the Indo-Canadian Women's Association in Edmonton.  Men are also allowed to become members.

With the permission of the Indo-Canadian Women's Association, I am sharing the presentation for your information.  Please note page 31 is a Hindi translation of the summary on page 30.  Some of the technical terms in Hindi would be new even to those whose first language is Hindi.

There is no cure for dementia but lifestyle changes would help in reducing risk.

If you think this information would benefit others, please share it with them.  Thanks.

Prakash Mullick