Loyalty of the Congress and Akali parties for the suitcases taken in the past. That is why these parties are insisting upon payment passing through the hands of AHDTIYAS. No FCI control on how much the farmer gets.

Affectionately

Rajinder Sandhir

Delhi 110 076

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Pranam

     There is a proverb in Tamil; I fell down upside down but sans did not stick to my mouche. when they transfer NET govt is caught square; courts will decid e later to pay with interest to the bank account. Loyalty for suitcases taken. KR IRS 9421