--
*Mar*The Foundational Paradigms of Grammar

We grammar our expressions on the basis of our perceptions, while living on
the surface of the earth. We are conditioned by the dimensions, the three
dimensions, which enable our perception---length, breadth and height. The
dimension time, also is as physical as the other three, because it is the
dimension that represents the continuous change which everything undergoes,
but which we generally ignore as we cannot see it like a 3d shape.

We represent our perceptions in sentences, with subject or subjects for
predications, marked by space-time called verb. The subject unless it is an
abstract noun, is a 3D object, whose predication is determined by the
space-time or verb.

Now we are exploring into the other worlds, say the sea floor covered by
water, or space, the space between the planets of our solar system, or the
inter-stellar space or the space between star systems with planets or
without planets, or the inter galactic space or the space between galaxies.

Let us think about the ocean floor, the very deep ocean floor. It is very
dark there and the life forms there have to smell and sense, using not air
but water. They cannot conceptualize our daylight and the change into
night. May be the degree of darkness will be more in the nights there.Now,
what sort of dimension paradigms, the scientists there use to perceive and
interact. There water takes the place of our air here for us. The feeling
and impact of the large body of water putting enormous pressure will be the
Space-time or verb for predication there. What are the contours of
predication there? And what are the subjects that get predicated? Certainly
the predication there has to be governed by the smell sensing in water or
from the air filtered from water.

Techno-logic governed mechanized paradigms have little chance for
predication for the organisms there.

There are many, in fact infinite numbers of dimensions for predication in
our universe.

We oldies have to contemplate on the grammar ordering, for sentence
constructions when we go there, as the newly born babies. In the name of
science we have been inflicting technology and destroying all Biospheres
here. Do we take the destructive technology to that world also
contaminating the perception there into a techno-logic?

Like the creatures under the sea, on the sea floor, which cannot know about
our existence, we too cannot know, the world waiting for us after our
death.Today, the field is made free for dogmatic assertions, with masks of
science.

YM