Pranam

Live past 60

   Wishes are in the air like a dream in a bubble. Wish and will to survive
is dependent on many factors. The AC machines in another question, were
described in many conditions as consuming more electricity. It is the same
consumption in one place in the body. Someone  quoted Jhun jhun wala died
at 62. Theer one can see the regressions that caused the end. All this
thinking pushes one to conceive that WE CAN DO WHAT WE WISH TO DO. Free
will is the will power to live. So one becomes what one wishes to become a
vedic expression too. But it does not happen. Free will shows that one is
highly confident. Then there are bundled options of survival as one wishes
right?.   Had Jhunjhunwalla did all the exercises and well behaved would he
have crossed 62?. Then Adi Shankara was below-par died at 32?. Vivekanandar
was so bad he had to?. Abhimanyu was not healthier to have died?. IF WISHES
WERE HORSES ………

      Sathamanam Bhavathi is 100 years; astrology has one cycle as 120
years. However the last breadth is uncertain as could be seen in any
literature of the earth leave alone vedas. Tirukkural says”  *நெருநல்*
*உளனொருவன்* *இன்றில்லை* *என்னும்*  *பெருமை* *உடைத்துஇவ்* *வுலகு* naerunal
ulanoruvan inrillai yennum paerumai utaiththuiv vulaku This world possesses
the greatness that one who yesterday was is not today.உறங்கு வதுபோலும்
சாக்காடு உறங்கி விழிப்பது போலும் பிறப்பு (339) என்ற குறள் சொல்கிறது. Death
is like going to sleep and birth is as if waking up from that sleep.
samprápte sannihite kále na hi na hi rakshati   ukrunkarane.(1)  O fool!
when the appointed time (for departure) comes, the repetition of
grammatical rules will not, indeed, save you. yāvatpavano nivasati
dehe tāvatpṛcchati kuśalaṁ gehe |gatavati vāyau dehāpāye  bhāryā bibhyati
tasminkāye || 6As long as there is breath in the body, so long people in
the household ask about one's welfare. Once the breath leaves, on the
destruction of the body, the dependents dread that very same body. mā kuru
dhana jana yauvana garvaṁ  harati nimeṣātkālaḥ sarvam |
māyāmayamidamakhilaṁ hitvā  brahmapadaṁ tvaṁ praviśa viditvā || 11 Do not
be proud of wealth, kindred, and youth; Time takes away all these in a
moment. Leaving aside this entire (world) which is of the nature of an
illusion, and knowing the state of Brahman, enter into it.
     Thus  living even beyond one day is not in anyone’s hand even if HE is
ADISHANKARA. KARMA is predetermined. Karma cannot be defeated by human
strength. Markandeya life is only 16 years; but the brahmam can grant the
extension of life provided Markandeyan can hold fast to the shivalinga
engrossed with the Lord. OOZHIR PERUVALI YAVULA SAYS Tiruvalluvar; what is
stronger than the fate the karma?. HE also says ,OOZHAIYUM UTPAKKAM KANBAR
ONE WHO MAKES THE REAL EFFORT; (ONE CAN EVEN CHANGE THE FATE IF……) UTPAKKAM
MEANS INSIDE; AND WHO IS INSIDE?; god NEAR THE HEART UPANISHAD SAYS. One
who holds to GOD may alter the fate of the karma. But for that all our
wishes cannot be the horses. KR IRS 14822