Pranam
 Nowadays I feel the oldest small nokia black which was so smart that I
could speak sitting at wherever I am, but with smart samsung or oppo or
apple13 ( all I have) -I have to displace myself for calls, to balcony; And
lot of intrusions by traders;lot of Google tracking my activity ( the
moment you see shoe in amazon, I will get lots of shoe displays; so smart
TV is better but not smart cells. Challenges are marketing; many youths and
many Americans have made it a practice to shoot everything; the moment they
dress and on the move to out, photos; so small one is better than the smart
one  ( but negative aspect is typing is tough; also apple will type as it
likes if auto correct is on).  KR IRS 15822

On Mon, 15 Aug 2022 at 10:54, Rangarajan T.N.C. <[email protected]>
wrote:

>
> https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/spotlight/samsung-challenges-ashnoor-kaur-siddharth-nigam-shriya-saran-to-take-up-the-more-than-a-monster-challenge-with-the-new-galaxy-m13/articleshow/93350504.cms
>
> https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgzRnuAD7Qw/
>
> https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgzcmO9o7iP/
>
> https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cgzgng3uyKk/
> <https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/spotlight/samsung-challenges-ashnoor-kaur-siddharth-nigam-shriya-saran-to-take-up-the-more-than-a-monster-challenge-with-the-new-galaxy-m13/articleshow/93350504.cms>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZoq%3DYTV3i182YEYVNxybbbcK4B06rO2u8%3DCj-qkwRGfjqQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to