*Astrology can’t predict!*


When we go to an astrologer, we always ask him questions about our future.
But Russell Grant says astrology can’t predict your future. You may wonder
then what else astrology does.



Here are some of the questions about his new book “Art of Astrology”

>From Metro’s 60 Seconds with Russell Grant

What is your involvement with the book? You haven’t drawn the pictures,
right?

Russell: No, but I wrote everything the most important thing was the
section about colour. As someone who has used colour all his life – my
father was a set designer at Pinewood – I wanted to include the information
about colours and what they mean.



What is the point of adult colouring book?

It is about mindfulness. It concentrates the mid—you can forget your
anxieties and worries because you are fully focussed on what you are doing
in that moment.



(Then some questions about his period of depression and how he came out of
it.)





How did you get into astrology?



As a hobby. I was an actor doing a lot of theatre and some TV. I bought a
book called Teach yourself Astrology as research at first. I thought it was
a load of rubbish – I thought surely humanity is not divided into 12
signs—but when you study it you realise it is not about predictions. You
don’t tell the future, it’s about self-potential and the ability to unlock
the creative energy within you. Then in 11978 I took part in a presentation
about astrology at the Ideal Home Exhibition. I met the Queen Mother, who
was supposed to talk to me for three minutes, but the conversation lasted
33 minutes. The next day there was a big picture in the paper calling me
‘astrologer royal’ I never described myself in that way – it was a
newspaper headline. That is how it took over my life and it was never meant
to.





If astrology isn’t about prediction what is it?



In the paper you can use only sun signs. The whole chart works on an
individual’s date, time and place of birth, which is unique to them. When
someone comes to me for advice they are not asking if they are going to
meet a tall dark stranger, they are saying, “I am restless – is now the
time to move on? And I will say ‘yes, it is’ or may be ‘wait a while’, I
could say. ‘This is great time to go off and live in America, but they can
say they don’t want to. We all have free will and choice. A proper
astrologer is there to say this is a good time or it is not. If you look at
life, what is it all about? Trends and cycles.



So is there any point in reading horoscopes in newspapers?



It will give you a nugget if it is written by a proper astrologer – it may
inspire you.  If it is written by a non- astrologer there is no point.
Before e mail existed I know of some instances where newspapers – none that
I wrote for- had made them up if the horoscope hadn’t arrived in the post
in time.



Now from his book Art of Astrlogy



“In the last 50 years or so I have been involved in teaching and studying
Astrology, people seem to have become more and more confused about what it
actually is.



The problem lies, in part, with the incredible growth of the internet and
social media, and the mixed messages they have spread.

Today, people have access to so many sources, from print articles to
websites and apps dedicated to ‘predicting the future’ via ‘star signs’,
that there has been a widespread misconception that this is astrology’s
sole purpose. It might surprise you to know that astrology does not predict.



I believe that Astrology is a key, a tool, a passport that unlocks the door
to a detailed understanding of who we are, what forces are at work within
us and we can capitalise on them. Essentially Astrology tells us what we as
individuals can do and what we are capable of it reveals our potential.
Once we understand this, we are free to fulfil that potential to the
absolute maximum.



Colouring book



The book has got lot of illustrations running to 90 pages under 12 zodiac
signs. At the end of the book there is colour scopes running to 20 pages.



Russell says



"Start playing with colours. Once you have finished your art work, you
might find one colour dominates all others; make a note of the colours
that stand out and also those colours that are missing. One you have listed
the colours that dominate, read its interpretation in my rainbow guide. Ask
yourself: is something I am missing in my personality of life? You might
find it strikes a chord, as the colour sparks off something inside you,
perhaps filling in spiritual, psychological or personality link".



My summary: - So it is basically a colouring book with lot of information
on 12 signs and the rainbow guide at the end will reveal your personality
when you finished colouring!

 --Subham—



KR:   The write up is agnostic thinking. One normally who did not read in
entirely all the needed volumes, but by reading a textbook, failed to read
the Astro features. One who denied God also liked that only. Many people at
a young age, and even after becoming older, do the same thing. Only those
who did not make any pertinent reading of the requirements, start speaking
about the subject, as if done with. But as Sat is known, so too, the asat
shall also be known. Fake astrologers may use the subject to earn, by pep
up words, where a few feels, the correctness as perfect. That is hit and
run; kakka utkara panampazham veezhndhadu pola.  Dated the 16th June 2023

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZoosi_6DgP68iBBWgQHtjPApZu72VWhKyfhtVa-rYfpqRg%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to