I agree with you. Success through failure. Always Get Back Up Ralph Waldo Emerson was a famous poet and a leader in the transcendentalist movement in the 19th century. One of Emerson’s famous quotes was “The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but rising every time we fail.” This quote has a lot of meaning. Many people can relate to it because of sports, school <https://www.bartleby.com/topics/school>, and life in general. Michael Jordan had a quote very similar to Emerson’s. “I've missed more than nine thousand shots in my career. I've lost almost three hundred games. Twenty six times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” (Jordan). Jarasandha got infuriated as his daughters were widowed. Thereafter, Jarasandha vowed to kill Krishna. Jarasandha attacked Mathura with an army of 23 akshauhinis, but Krishna and Balarama somehow managed the whole army of Jarasandha and his allies. Jarasandha attacked Mathura 17 times and Krishna failed to defeat Jarasandhan; only on the 18th time when he attacked, he was defeated by Krishna. Edison failed so many times and learnt how not to make a bulb. K Rajaram IRS 31 7 23
On Sun, 30 Jul 2023 at 16:20, Jambunathan Iyer <[email protected]> wrote: > It is a mistake to suppose that men succeed through success; they much > more often succeed through failures. Precept, study, advice, and example > could never have taught them so well as failure has done. > N Jambunathan Rengarajapuram-Kodambakkam-Chennai-Mob:9176159004 > > *" What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you > become by achieving your goals. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to > a goal, not to people or things "* > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Thatha_Patty" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZoqeg3YHCbYizx3HWKLEhU%2B2--fF0%2BMfrXcCnaPu35%2BGPQ%40mail.gmail.com.
