Senile idiot Narayanasamy has an excellent language and high academic
background!!!!!!! KR

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Narayanaswamy Iyer <iyern...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 at 07:10
Subject: Re: [KeralaIyers] Fwd: [iyer123] Responses from Mr Rajaram- reg
To: iyer <iyer...@googlegroups.com>, Laxminarayan Sarma <
laxminarayan.sa...@gmail.com>
Cc: Narayanaswamy Iyer <iyern...@gmail.com>

Dear folks

*The illegitimate NAYUNDA MAVEN SARAMA BITCH with a professed professional
sex-worker mother is unable to take legitimate criticism from a talented
constructive wordsmith, and resorts dumbly, blindly, ineffectually,
grossly-stupidly, and nakedly to a series of icons.  He thus fully
justifies being labelled a leech-louse-bedbug-round-worm and flatworm
parasitising greedily on human blood.*

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

email to iyer123+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/CAL4idhOhUU8zG4YMTYzkxXyT7SUyNkJjeGpm3NDnwgd1AYKTqQ%40mail.gmail.com