Respected sirs,
I found the following golden worlds in one of Mr Rajaram's posting:-"Not
trusting anyone is a good thing, but the arrogancethat I am everything and I
don't need anyone's support will sow the seeds ofdestruction."    KR  IRS
24//25/2/24Both the statements are very true and I give importance to the 2nd
part of the sentence. None of us think I am every thing and don't need any
body's support.As told, it will sow the seeds of destruction. Let us not sow
any more seeds of destruction.Gopalakrishnan