Iread the humour and i thought of adding another episode of bhasama sami as
under:"Once, there was a devoted disciple named Bhasma Sami, known for his
unwavering faith in his guru. Bhasma Sami was always eager to learn and
absorb the teachings of his revered master.

One day, Bhasma Sami approached his guru with a perplexed expression on his
face. "Guruji," he said, "I've been practicing meditation diligently, but I
still can't seem to quiet my mind. Thoughts keep popping up like wild
monkeys!"

The guru smiled knowingly and replied, "Ah, Bhasma Sami, the mind is indeed
like a mischievous monkey, swinging from thought to thought. But fear not,
my dear disciple. I have just the solution for you."

Excitedly, Bhasma Sami leaned in, eager to hear the sage advice.

The guru leaned in closer and whispered, "Bhasma Sami, when the monkeys of
the mind chatter too loudly, simply give them some bananas!"

Bhasma Sami looked puzzled. "Bananas, Guruji?"

"Yes, my son," the guru chuckled. "Bananas! But not just any bananas. These
bananas are the fruits of wisdom and laughter. Offer your mind the sweet
nourishment of humor, and watch how effortlessly it settles."

Bhasma Sami nodded, understanding dawning upon him. From that day forward,
whenever his mind became overrun with noisy thoughts, he'd sprinkle a dash
of humor into his practice, and lo and behold, the monkeys of the mind
would quieten down, savoring the delightful bananas of laughter.

And so, with humor as his ally, Bhasma Sami continued his spiritual
journey, navigating the ups and downs of the monkey mind with a
lighthearted smile. K Rajaram IRS 8324