Very interesting. However Venki is optimistic; even with cigarette smoking
and drinking 24 by 7 I have seen people at the age of 90+. I remember only
2 things: 1 do your Karma and wait for the Bus; 2  Bhavani ashtakam that I
am a fool I dont know anything but......Na janami  KR IRS 19 3 24

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 at 23:42, Rangarajan T.N.C. <[email protected]>
wrote:

> The keys to a long life are sleep, a good diet, and money, says this Nobel
> Prize-winning biologist
> <https://www.gqindia.com/content/the-keys-to-a-long-life-are-sleep-a-good-diet-and-money-says-this-nobel-prize-winning-biologist?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-intl>
>
> The keys to a long life are sleep, a good diet, and money, says this Nob...
>
> Condé Nast
>
> Nobel Prize–winning biologist Venki Ramakrishnan explores the science and
> charlatans of life extension.
>
> <https://www.gqindia.com/content/the-keys-to-a-long-life-are-sleep-a-good-diet-and-money-says-this-nobel-prize-winning-biologist?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-intl>
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZoowx5ua72iuDpMjgkUi9NoO6oo9jT1goT0ZeoBz_pEN9A%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to