Respected Mr Rama,
 I may start from the last paragraph of your response.
"Perhaps through this mail I can appeal and request everyone in this forum NOT 
to use abusive language, provocative or retaliative in the mail exchanges and 
maintain the dignity and decorum of this group/ forum." 

I  have not used any abusing words so far and will not use. Let Mr Rajaram 
respond agreeing to the proposal. 
Respected sir, any appealing of this type  so far went only to deaf years of Mr 
Rajaram. If he stops, it will be the beginning of a new Era in the groups.
Now coming to your second paragraph- Let me make it explicitly clear that I was 
not raising the matter with Sh GK  frivolously.  By the way between myself and 
Sh GK we have exchanged on an amicable note and your uninvited meddling will 
only lead to escalation. 
Not very correct  sir. I sent an edited copy of the mail sent to you with 
preface. I was not very  happy with  your response by paragraphs, where I have 
touched very important points. Perhaps they would not have been felt important 
to you. Different persons have their own views. 
Two points alone I will respond again,  I desired you to address Mr Rajaram, 
the chief abuser.Now you have addressed  again ALL. I am 150% sure it will not 
bother Mr Rajaram. 

Second point was Mr Rajaram Calling me Bogus ITS. Your response was not one I 
expected from an esteemed member like you...

So I responded today- "Thank you sir for response expressing your views on my 
mail. Yes sir, we can have personal exchange of mails or through groups, on any 
topic ".
I like to respect elders, friendship with equals. I never express  
disagreement, dis contention, biased or any of the sort with others just by a 
response. Repeated instances  I respond. 

You can find the reactions and not responses of Mr Rajaram in today's QA 
postings 19 and 19A 

Any way as I wrote  about my honoring revered Mr Narayanaswamy in detail to 
you.  So I do not find anything wrong  in Mr Narayanaswamy's  response to you. 
I fully appreciate his response. 

Hope you understand me  and my honouring revered Mr Narayanaswamy.

Gopalakrishnan


    On Tuesday, 19 March, 2024 at 09:53:04 pm IST, Rama <[email protected]> 
wrote:  
 
 On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 at 23:51, Narayanaswamy Iyer <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Sh Narayanaswamy Ji, 
At the very outset  let me state that your mail accusing me of "lashing out"  
and badgering Sh GK with my advice was entirely unsolicited. Let me make it 
explicitly clear that I was not raising the matter with Sh GK  frivolously.  By 
the way between myself and Sh GK we have exchanged on an amicable note and your 
uninvited meddling will only lead to escalation. I have observed your mail 
responses are also full of abuses with vengeance and in fact more resentful and 
envious.  It seems an unworkable paradox to appeal and show restraint to 
someone retaliating with his might while facing brickbats and caustic criticism 
from all corners. Can't we not put an end to this vituperative outburst ? My 
views are frank and forthright and not intended to offend or hurt anybody's 
feelings. Perhaps through this mail I can appeal and request everyone in this 
forum NOT to use abusive language, provocative or retaliative in the mail 
exchanges and maintain the dignity and decorum of this group/ forum. With 
regards, CheersRama 

Dear Sri Rama
Please climb down from your high chair and take a perspective view before 
lashing out at Sri Gopalakrishnan with your unsought inane advice.
You fulminate authoritatively:-  " I feel this is unwarranted blatant 
provocation to target and invite further abuses and vulgar “gaaliyan”."
Have you impartially and cool-headedly considered who initiated the 
"provocation"?  
Was it not Rajaram K alias KR ex-IRS alias Karuppan-chaami alias 
Cockroachmoorthy who flung the brick from his own glass-house by exhorting:-

"You are a non-clay black head mattered; you can write only such replies 
unaware of what you know little as the theory to profess, while people who 
compiled the lexicon with or without computer compared the word in styles which 
you did not fully; you and another sarama are good at barking blindly in the 
street corner."  ?
Why is not Sri Gopalakrishna entitled to throw back the brick and shatter the 
provoker's glass-house?
S Narayanaswamy Iyer



-- 
Ramaswamy

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"iyer123" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/CAKaWjRn0oGJQ_rJon%2BS5seJVumM%3DAAtDySPHGU0%2BhVrxHcM3vA%40mail.gmail.com.
  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/2034021187.4044064.1710871647548%40mail.yahoo.com.

Reply via email to