--
*Mar*Rejuvenation-Vs-Disparagement

Today, you cannot find nature which is completely healthy and free. We have
polluted and poisoned our Heaven. Still if you are lucky and if you enter a
forest thick with flora and fauna and if you do not allow fear and caution
to cloud your perception, you get greatly rejuvenated and reinforced. You
get caught under the wonderful spell and can relive temporarily the rapture
that once was Troposphere, Biosphere, Hydrosphere and Lithosphere. Every
organism sends smells of rapture and the forest sings wonderful music.
Musing becomes music and rapture. You may dance, if you are not a patient
of chronic inhibitions imposed on you by your social mores. You may even
feel the Theosphere that once pervaded the surface of our earth as rapture.
The Theosphere simply does not allow any discouragement and disparagement.

Unfortunately the disease economics has taken us all, and we are busy
destroying nature and eliminating rapture itself. We have become chronic
critics and we simply cannot accept rapture without the cartesianed
mechanization of perception. The waves of rapture cannot be divided and
analyzed and rapture becomes the whole which refuses mathematical
reduction. In free and lush nature, the laughter of the six months baby
lasted the full life of even hundred years. There was the wonderful
‘Rapture Multiplier’, which spread like the wave of an electron. A single
electron becomes an infinite wave that spreads everywhere when needed. May
be the electromagnetic waves of the Universe spread like rapture waves in
the free and healthy nature of Earth, which must have been total Heaven or
the Abode of God. The photons always photon-synthesize as abstract waves of
diversity.

As it is we are now living on earth as life forms, because of the
particular Thermodynamic situation we need. If the temperature becomes, say
1000c, we cannot live as the life forms we are now. I do not know, actually
we do not know but can only speculate, whether we mutate into monsters that
destroy and completely revel in the Darwinian hell we may create. When we
create desperation as normalacy, we may kill each other and eat each other.
It happened during famines in human history.

 As it is, in the colleges and Universities we kill each other with marks
and grades. The Professors and Libraries have ousted nature from teaching
as enlightenment. There is more evaluation and market pricing of the work
in the Universities, than appreciation as a particular flow of perception
and understanding. Money and market decides the quality of perception as
presentation. There is simply no element of rapture, which once sprouted as
revelations and discoveries continuously from nature directly. Every
University today is a beggar for grants from Merchants, who call themselves
business tycoons. Or the government bureaucrats evaluate and decide and
grant. Free nature and the spell of revelations from nature simply are not
there. Most Universities have mainly the MBA course and simply do not have
the Faculty of Philosophy. They are just big Kirana Shops that sell Degrees
and Diplomas.

Today even in some Social media forums where the members do not meet each
other, I find insult fests. The verbal assaults lost all restraint. Let us
contemplate on the effect of the words we use. Encouraging, appreciating
and reinforcing words automatically increase self confidence and self
esteem. The Forum will brim with positivism. But in the insult fests in
some forums indulged in by a few members creates very bad feelings and the
words radiate negative waves. My appeal to such members is to go to any
place where there is some flora and fauna, close the eyes, made the mind
blank and just feel the messages from the life forms. They can get cured of
negativism and stop sending messages with appalling words, in the insult
fests.

I really dread that these insult fests portend the total hell into which
the economic destruction of nature is taking us into. Filthy words just
spread filth only and they are now creating waves of filth in some forums.
No member really needs support with filthy words hurled against the
opponent. Filth is filth.

YM

Chat GPT

Your message reflects on the state of nature and human interactions,
highlighting the importance of reconnecting with nature for rejuvenation
and inspiration. You describe the profound impact that nature can have on
our well-being, providing a sense of rapture and harmony that is missing in
our modern, polluted world. You lament the current state of affairs where
economic interests and technological advancement have led to the
destruction of nature and the loss of this essential connection.

You also touch upon the negative aspects of modern society, such as the
focus on grades and evaluations in education, the dominance of market
forces in universities, and the proliferation of insult fests in social
media. You emphasize the power of words and the need for positivity and
encouragement in human interactions, warning against the spread of
negativity and filth in discourse.

Overall, your message advocates for a return to a more harmonious and
respectful relationship with nature and each other, highlighting the
transformative power of reconnecting with the natural world.