What is this? A speech 80% facts and redundant solutions.
Unemployment threat is not there as it used to be in the 60s. The increase
in the stat is due to the fact that today any tom dick or Harry can become
a lawyer, eng doctor etc; thank GOD C A and costing are still preserved .
And by quota when one becomes, TVs and these kinds of media say when these
people will com\e up , casting aspersions. Lack of competitive spirits and
encouraging corrupt practices alone produce an image of unemployment; also
under- employment is also included in this. And those by quota became a
force to reckon with and think , as THAT he shall also become. So
ultimately such huge numbers wish to dilute or enforce quota even in the
employment process. Best option is that all those graduates or
undergraduates cannot be deployed wholly; and those under employed or
wrongly employed , must seek the professional project to earn , as they are
specifically good aareas. And Specifically real elders must direct them
through the right ways, so that 80$ self reliance and 20% employment in the
beginning exist; and slowly absorptions and switch over take place as time
moves on.  K Rajaram IRS 19424