Mr Rajaram,
My response is not PROVOCATIVE. Don't react, be calm and respond.
Read what I wrote with a calm mind. You will understand what I wrote.

When you post some thing every member can respond. I don't understand the
reason for your anger. Yes , being a former Government servant in IRS service,
you should know what you copy paste to a matured group of persons . It must be
suited to the present day culture, which you are  LAGGING.

Am I tolerate whatever you write personally attacking  me in your response of
cultural QA postings? Am I respond like you?
Am  I asking "Who are you? Who are you to tell? Who are you to tell in a
manner?"as wrote by you in your reaction.

Don't show your anger on me. Behave as a civilized member suited to your
official person  held.

Are you not ashamed to quarrel like a 5th class student? You are about 78,
should be well matured.

Your own words- Ennathan natakkum natakkettume"

Gopalakrishnan

    On Tuesday, 7 May, 2024 at 08:22:18 pm IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy