Respected sir,
How are you ?

The same  Inbox problem  was felt by me also. So  I marked the mails of Mr 
Rajaram to spam. So my inbox has only few mails now. Still occasionally his 
mails appear in box. 

I open spam, out of his four copies of each posting , retain one, transfer to 
Inbox. If necessary respond.  Again I mark one of his mails to spam from inbox. 
So next day also his mail will appear in spam. Very tedious process.  Spam is 
cleared in one stroke.
I had to do it because, I was missing important mails to me, appearing with in 
his copies of 6-7 postings/day with four copies. 

"Mr Gopalakrishnan is investinga lot of time and effort in collecting many 
useful information (even though itmay be copy paste). If some one wants to 
comment or add some additionalinformation, let it be in the positive spirit 
with out throwing mud on him"
Thank you very much sir  for the good words. 

What you wrote  about the method of responding is understood by all members 
except Mr Rajaram. He is not following basic ethics. Being a U P S C selected 
IRS officer of 78 years, I expect more maturity from him. Hope in future after 
reading responses from members like you, he may change. 


    Gopalakrishnan
On Tuesday, 28 May, 2024 at 07:52:25 pm IST, Ramalingam Narayanan 
<[email protected]> wrote:  
 
 
My inbox is getting filled with personalcomments and counter- comments from a 
few individuals, which are not at allrelevant to the others in the group. I am 
wasting my time in deleting these rubbishmails (unbecoming of mature seniors of 
our age group) every time I open myinbox. A few useful mails from some learned 
gentlemen like Sri Sekar, SriSridharan, Sri Jambunathan etc get lost in this 
mess. Mr Gopalakrishnan is investinga lot of time and effort in collecting many 
useful information (even though itmay be copy paste). If some one wants to 
comment or add some additionalinformation, let it be in the positive spirit 
with out throwing mud on him. 

My humble request to the group members –please restrict your personal fights, 
abuse, comments etc to your personal mailIDs and don’t wash the dirty linen in 
public. 

We have been tolerating such mails allalong. But there is a limit to our 
tolerance. This group was created for seniorlearned intellectuals to exchange 
useful spiritual information related to Sanatanadharma and other topics of 
common interest.

 

Prof R Narayanan, Bangalore


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAAN3XqkCDeWsVFPiWq%2BTBfrUaUeqv%2B_xi7hnFRNGeT3ON3AxiA%40mail.gmail.com.
  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/1377998498.3506348.1716945858242%40mail.yahoo.com.

Reply via email to