Sir your presentation is poor and english also The correct writing should
have been: ""Yes, sir. In a nutshell, you wrote to me earlier as well. Let
me hope, if not for much, that DV will lead to a good increase in my
pension at the earliest. Gopalakrishnan"
K Rajaram IRS 29524

On Wed, 29 May 2024 at 07:47, 'gopala krishnan' via iyer123 <
[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
> ----- Forwarded message -----
> *From:* gopala krishnan <[email protected]>
> *To:* Narayanaswamy Iyer <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Wednesday, 29 May, 2024 at 06:16:26 pm IST
> *Subject:* Re: [KeralaIyers] CULTURAL QA 05-2024-27
>
> Yes sir, In nutshell you wrote earlier also to *me*. Let me hope if not
> high, DV a good increase in pension at the earliest.
> Gopalakrishnan
>
> On Wednesday, 29 May, 2024 at 04:05:52 pm IST, Narayanaswamy Iyer <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> Dear folks
>
> You pensioners in India (and other countries in the former British
> Commonwealth such as Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan) are very lucky.
>
> An increase from 10,000 rupees to 70,000 sounds like a windfall.
>
> We in Singapore who retired in 1980 are stuck with the pensions based on
> the minimum basic salary then drawn.  The additional variable allowances
> then drawn, which amounted to 40% of basic salary, were totally ignored.  '
>
> No revision at all since 1980 despite cost of living accelerating
> geometrically.
>
> For example, an under-1,000 c.c. car which then cost about S$ 1,400.00 to
> put on the road costs about S$200,000.00 as at April 2024.  This includes a
> compulsory "Certificate of Entitlement" costing about S$100,000.00.
>
> A single-storey terrace in the suburbs nine miles from town on some 1,600
> sq ft of land then cost about S$14,000.00.  Unrenovated, it now costs S$350
> million.
>
> A Class A bed in a Government hospital then cost about S$20.00 per day.
> It now costs about S$1,000.00.
>
> Our widows do not get any pension when we die.  Nor our children if under
> 21 years old.
>
> Meanwhile, the Government charges annual property tax for owner-occupied
> houses based on 4.0 percent of the rent receivable if it is rented out.
>  Meaning, if somewhere in your estate, or nearby, a similar house is rented
> out to expatriates for S$10,000 a month, you pay annual property tax of S$
> 48,000.00 for living in your own unrenovated house.
>
> The property tax is revised upwards every five years by about 6.00 percent.
>
> If you do not pay the tax, the Government seizes your house and auctions
> it to the highest bidder, usually a property re-developer.  And you are out
> in the streets, begging for alms or bikshai.
>
> S Narayanaswamy Iyer
>
> On Wed, May 29, 2024 at 2:41 PM 'N Sekar' via KeralaIyers <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
> Thanks with one small correction.
>
> Getting pension is not a small relief Sir but a big, very big relief.
>
> Only a small % of our salaried class earn pension. The rest of us have to
> earn from our savings or eat into our savings.
>
> Pensions enable those who get them to live with dignity, without depending
> on anyone.
>
> Others have either to fend for themselves or depend on their children,
> UNLESS they were wise enough to save for their retired life and the savings
> depend on what they drew when they were employed and the commitments they
> had.
>
> Pension is one reason why most want a Govt job. Of course now we have
> various schemes but people still prefer Govt jobs.
>
>
> N Sekar
>
> Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
> <https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=NativePlacement&c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_EmailSignatureGrowth_YahooMail:Search,Organize,Conquer&af_sub1=Acquisition&af_sub2=Global_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=100000945&af_sub5=OrganizeConquer__Static_>
>
> On Wed, May 29, 2024 at 10:27 AM, 'gopala krishnan' via KeralaIyers
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> You are very correct Mr Sekar. Unless the pay commission raised the salary
> scale of different cadres in 1996, still I would have been in lower middle
> class. Still I had meager pension below Rs 10000-00 when I retired in 2004
> end. It has gradually increased, now near 70000-00, being a retiree from B
> S N L. Now the Government is giving pension- a small relief.
>
> Gopalakrishnan
>
> On Tuesday, 28 May, 2024 at 08:29:03 pm IST, 'N Sekar' via KeralaIyers <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> Thanks.
>
> In a slightly different context, several years ago India Today came up
> with an article which said, in essence:
>
> The reason why many Indian students shine in the U S is because many of
> them have come from the middle class, whose parents have pledged their
> assets to take loans so that their wards can study in America. That
> responsibility weighs heavily on them and make them study well and get good
> jobs - both to have a higher standard of life for themselves and to extend
> them to their parents.
>
> Generally, I mean generally, the lower middle class and the middle class
> of yesterdays have now attained the upper middle class and rich status,
> thanks in no small measure to the sacrifices of their parents.
>
> I knew later on how much my parents had suffered to see through my 3 years
> of C A study, staying alone in  Chennai. The expenses were beyond my
> parents' means but they suffered so I don't - which is the case with many
> of us.
>
> Many of them may not be with us today,  but they deserve our love,
> affection, respect and gratitude.
>
> N Sekar
>
> Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
> <https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=NativePlacement&c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_EmailSignatureGrowth_YahooMail:Search,Organize,Conquer&af_sub1=Acquisition&af_sub2=Global_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=100000945&af_sub5=OrganizeConquer__Static_>
>
> On Tue, May 28, 2024 at 2:02 PM, 'gopala krishnan' via KeralaIyers
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear Mr Sekar,
>
> Thank you for your response with additions to my QA posting. I read it
> yesterday itself.
>
> Regarding the last line, though my home  was "root" in my native with
> *nalukettu*, by the time I was born my family was just middle class.
>
>  My grand mother got a lot of paddy  every year as "Pattam" from the Paddy
> field about 15 KM away, cultivation was conducted by Nampyathi Brahmins.
> She lived with it.   After her period it became a few bags of paddy, and
> paddy field  got owned by them.Finally if we went that side a few measures
> of rice, honoring us.
>
> I studied in college with* scholarship* and additional amount for fees
> was made up my father with difficulty. He was a school peon, and many times
> on last day for fees remittance he made up from somewhere, and he himself
> remitted it.  I could not go for post graduation  since my father retired
> by the time I passed my BSc. I had higher rank, which enabled me to get
> selected as Junior Engineer, in par with Engineering graduates in 1966.
>
> In the morning I was busy responding to Mr Rajaram. *I never thought he
> will respond, in-spite of my request.*
>
> Either he has no ethics  nor some persons from behind the curtain pushed
> him to respond. Anyway in no way it is related to my response to you.
>
> I  quoted to Mr Rajaram, showing yours and  Mr Madras Sivaraman responses.
> I do not know whether it went to deaf ears.
>
> Gopalakrishan
>
> On Monday, 27 May, 2024 at 08:30:12 pm IST, 'N Sekar' via KeralaIyers <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> Thanks.
>
> Q1 just proves that simple things are effective. We realized the
> importance of hand hygiene when, as kids, our mothers  insisted we wash our
> hands before we eat anything.
>
> Covid protocols reimphasized the importance of general hygiene and hand
> hygiene in particular.
>
> Q2  She deserves our respect and support.  Big heart even if she herself
> was poor.
>
> Q3  Inspirational. It is always nice to hear and read how people fought
> against all odds and succeeded.
>
> Problem is many of us born in good families and in good neighborhoods
> don't realize how much struggle the less privileged had to put up, to come
> up in life. It is easy to break down but it requires a lot of will power to
> try and succeed.
>
> N Sekar
>
> Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
> <https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=NativePlacement&c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_EmailSignatureGrowth_YahooMail:Search,Organize,Conquer&af_sub1=Acquisition&af_sub2=Global_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=100000945&af_sub5=OrganizeConquer__Static_>
>
> On Mon, May 27, 2024 at 5:05 PM, 'gopala krishnan' via KeralaIyers
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> *CULTURAL QA 05-2024-27*
>
> *All the below   QA is  from  Quora  digest to me   on  27-05-2024.*
>
> *Quora answers need not be 100% correct answers.*
>
> *May **I request **Mr Rajaram, not to respond my postings since his
> responses contains **full of criticism and bad remarks on me. **It is a
> request. **Let members check themselves the authority, accuracy etc etc
> if they require.*
> *Inspite of this request, if Mr Rajaram wants to respond, **please
> respond. I understand I cannot stop anyone  from responding to my postings
> once published on the net. *
>
> *Compiled **and posted by R. Gopala krishnan,  on 27-05-2024**.*
>
> *Q1             What has been the most important medical advancement in
> the last 200 years?*
>
> A1             Silk Road , Studied at Generative Pre Training May 20
>
> Handwashing.
>
> Sounds basic, right?
>
> But it's the cornerstone of modern medicine, a hard-earned lesson from the
> days when doctors were more likely to prescribe leeches than antibiotics.
>
> Enter mid-19th century, Vienna.
>
> A Hungarian physician, Ignaz Semmelweis, is puzzled by the high death rate
> among mothers in the maternity ward.
>
> He begins to notice something odd – doctors fresh from autopsies are
> delivering babies without so much as a rinse.
>
> His radical suggestion? Wash your damn hands.
>
> The medical establishment scoffs, Semmelweis is ostracized, and countless
> women die needlessly.
>
> You see, we humans have a nasty habit of rejecting inconvenient truths, a
> phenomenon now known as the Semmelweis Reflex.
>
> It wasn't until the germ theory gained traction that hand washing finally
> got its due.
>
>
>
> The numbers are grim.
>
> Before Semmelweis' handwashing crusade, the death rate in maternity wards
> was a bloodbath – up to 18%.
>
> That means nearly one in five women checking in for childbirth were
> signing their own death warrants, not from the perils of labor, but from
> the filthy hands of their supposed caregivers.
>
> After implementing basic hygiene, that number plummeted to a mere 1%. A
> 94% decrease.
>
> Let that sink in.
>
> Extrapolating this globally is tricky, but the impact is undeniable.
>
> In the pre-handwashing era, infectious diseases were rampant, and
> hospitals were often death traps.
>
> Millions, possibly billions of lives were undoubtedly saved thanks to this
> seemingly trivial practice.
>
> And it wasn't just mothers who benefited.
>
> Surgical patients, the elderly, anyone with a weakened immune system –
> they all became less likely to contract deadly infections in hospitals.
>
> And the ripple effects extended far beyond those hospital walls.
>
> Diarrheal diseases, a scourge in developing countries, saw a dramatic
> decline with improved hand hygiene.
>
> Even respiratory infections took a hit.
>
> We can't put an exact figure on the lives saved, but the evidence is
> overwhelming.
>
> Handwashing isn't just a good habit; it's a lifesaver, a silent weapon in
> the war against disease.
>
> It is arguably the most important medical advancement in the last 200
> years.
>
> Ayush Bhandarkar, B.E. from Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and
> Management, Nagpur (Graduated 2019)Updated 5y
>
> *Q2             Can you tell me something inspiring?*
>
> A girl was born in the cowherd's house. Unwanted child for parents, she
> was named chindhi (torn piece of cloth).
>
> Father keen on educating her, against the wishes of her mother. She
> successfully passed 4th standard.
>
> At the age of 10, she was married to person of age 30, three times her
> age. Till, age of 20, she had 3 children.
>
> During her pregnancy, a nasty rumor of infidelity was circulated by an
> angry landlord because she strongly opposed the exploitation of village
> women by landlord.
>
>
>
> Husband abandoned her when she was beyond 9 months of her pregnancy.She
> gave birth to a baby girl in a cow shelter outside their house, all by
> herself and walked several kilometres away to her mother's place.
>
> Her mother refused to shelter her.
>
> She lost hope and reason for survival. Helpless, struggling for food,
> alone and heartbroken women, suicide was easy option, but she kept it aside.
>
> Started begging for food on railway platforms. During this, she realised
> that there were so many children abandoned by their parents.
>
> She adopted them as her own and started begging to feed them too.She
> decided to become a mother to anyone and everyone who came across to her as
> an orphan.
>
> She has devoted her entire life to orphans. As a result, she is fondly
> called Mai (mother).
>
> Now, she has almost 1050 children, 208 sons-in-law, 36 daughters-in-law
> and thousands of grandchildren.
>
> She is honoured by 273 awards for her dedication and work and a film on
> her life.Someone whom I admired.
>
> God do exist, I guess.She is inspirational.Her life is inspirational.
>
> She is Sindhutai Sapkal, mother of thousands of orphans.
>
> Footnotes[1]Sindhutai Sapkal – Wikipedia
>
> *Q3             What does it feel like to be poor?*
>
> A3             Ajay Gautam, Engineering Manager at Microsoft (company)
> Updated 6y
>
> My grandfather was rich but did not have any sense of responsibility.
> Three out of his four sons grew up uneducated and affected by alcoholism.
> (One of them is my father). They also had this false sense of pride that
> created this feeling of shame in doing small jobs.
>
> So what happened? By the time I gained conscience, we were shit
> poor.Getting bread with some vegetables on the plate, twice a day, was a
> dream. On countless occasions, we used to eat only roti with chilly chutney.
>
> Sadly, sometimes there won't be enough chilli even to make chutney.
>
> In early childhood, I used to get old books from my cousin (lets call him
> Pappu) who was one class ahead of me in school. Pappu was a contemptible
> person, he used to bully me for his old books.
>
> From early age (~10), I used to work on farms with my mother. After ~14, I
> started working at a whole lot of places.
>
> This is my resume before I entered college-
>
>
>
> Worked on Sugar cane farms for as low as 10 INR a day. (US $1 = 64 INR)
>
> Sold Ice creams, earning ~15-20 INR a day.
>
> Worked as daily wage labour in house construction for 45-60 INR a day.
>
> Worked in transporting bricks from brick fields to construction sites for
> ~80 INR a day.
>
> Worked in an Indian wedding band for ~60 INR a day (only once). And yes, I
> had to wear a uniform like this.
>
> My most memorable day is when I sold Kakadi (cucumber) for the full day
> with same cousin Pappu earning 7.50 INR. Each one of us got 3.75 rupees,
> with lots of Kakadi to eat.
>
> How poverty affected my education?
>
> If I look back, I was above average in my class. But all that work for
> food, bad neighborhood, and lack of resources (time, stationery, school
> uniform etc.) affected my education badly. Also, my self confidence was
> very low.
>
> So what happened? By the time I came in 10th Standard, my education was
> messed up. I got 46% marks in 10th exams. I cleared 11th standard with
> grace marks and finally...I failed 12th standard.
>
> But, my failure was actually a gift. My friend-circle was gone, everything
> was meaningless to me. I had that talk with myself that made me realize
> that nothing matters except a good education.
>
> One of my uncle guided me in this tough time. He asked me to carry my 11th
> standard Physics, Chemistry, Maths books and go to a nearby Ashram every
> day in the morning. I used to study there, eat free food, and come back in
> the evening. I followed that routine during my summer vacations and built
> my fundamentals. I realized that education is the only way out of my
> pathetic life. I used to recall Booker T. Washington's essay, The Struggle
> for an Education from my 10th English syllabus. It was a real inspiration.
>
> Next year, with same level of dedication, I cleared 12th with flying
> colours with distinction in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Also, I
> appeared for Chaudhary Charan Singh University engineering exam and
> secured 3rd rank. That gave me enough confidence to try something bigger.
>
> Next one year I did nothing but prepared for biggest engineering entrance
> exam, Indian Institute of Technology, Joint Entrance Examination and
> cleared it. I spent next five years studying Computer Science &
> Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology (BHU)
>
> . Life was all set.How poverty changed me as a person.
>
> It made me rock solid. When usually people are scared about something, I
> drink some tea and carry on. Unless it’s about someone's life, I keep my
> cool.
>
> Also, I have immense respect for hard working people. While so many people
> around me feel ashamed to talk to Rickshaw pullers, it gives me immense
> pleasure to talk to them. I speak politely with Rickshaw pullers,
> farmers, waiters and all those people trying to earn a living in tough
> economy.
>
> It also made me realize the value of food. Usually this is how my plate
> looks like once I am done eating (even if food is not so tasty).
>
> I never smoke. Sometimes I will drink a beer with my friends, but no hard
> liquor. Possibly because partially I hold my father and his drinking
> habits responsible for my bad childhood.
>
> As far as money is concerned, being an ex-Oracle and current VMware
> employee, I earn well. Still, I don't waste money. I consider buying costly
> gadgets, drinking a lot, and doing something useless to impress your
> "friends" as a waste of money.
>
> That doesn't mean I am a miser. For me, only few things are worth my hard
> earned money. I am living at a great place paying more than average rent
> for this apartment, because it’s so beautiful and peaceful.
>
> I am also a proud owner of a Royal Enfield Thunderbird.All in all, poverty
> made me the person I am today. It was one hell of a journey. And it's still
> going on. It's just not that challenging any more :Life is good.
>
> My note- I am thrilled at the admitting by Mr Ajay Gautam that he
> consumes limited quantity of beer. A student from very poor background
> rise up and become a student in IIT and now works in micro soft. A young
> man with no PRIDE, whom I like to appreciate.
>
> *Q4             What historical figures would you love to have on your
> payroll?*
>
> A4             Sean Kernan,5y
>
> This guy:The idol of Elon Musk.
>
> Nikola Tesla.
>
> He’d get his own giant room. I’d give him a huge budget. A sexy secretary.
> A security guard to protect him.
>
> Nobody would be allowed to bother him in his research room without consent.
>
> I’d give him all the technology he needed. If he wanted a programming
> tutor I’d get him that. But he probably wouldn’t need it as he’s one of the
> smartest people who ever lived.
>
> I’d probably just get him a stack of books. And let him go ham.
>
> I’d hire an artist/designer to assist him. Tesla typically visualized all
> of his inventions with perfect detail prior to creation.
>
> As a reminder to those who don’t realize Tesla’s mental prowess:
>
> Tesla had a bewildering list of inventions that included the radio, the
> induction motor (vacuums, blow dryers), teleautomation (remote control),
> and absolutely critical innovations that enabled modern electricity.
>
> And as a further reminder of how visionary he was, this was Tesla’s
> prediction of the future:
>
>  “When wireless is perfectly applied the whole earth will be converted
> into a huge brain, which in fact it is, all things being particles of a
> real and rhythmic whole.
>
>  “We shall be able to communicate with one another instantly,
> irrespective of distance. Not only this, but through television and
> telephony we shall see and hear one another as perfectly as though we were
> face to face, despite intervening distances of thousands of miles; and the
> instruments through which we shall be able to do his will be amazingly
> simple compared with our present telephone.
>
> “A man will be able to carry one in his vest pocket.”
>
> He stated this nearly 100 years ago.
>
> *Q5             Do you know a joke about getting into heaven?*
>
> A5             James Wasvary,21h
>
> It’s the last judgement, and Christ is judging souls by the river.
>
> Moses comes before him, and is upset.
>
>  “Who are you to judge me? I am Moses. I spoke to god. I led the
> Israelites out of Egypt. I could perform miracles.”
>
> He holds his staff over the water, it parts. He walks down, comes back dry.
>
>  “Well, I am Christ the redeemer. I am the son of God. I had no need to
> part the waters, I could walk on water.”
>
> He takes a few steps into the river, sinks to the bottom, comes out
> distressed.“I don’t understand, that never happened before!”
>
>  “Well, the last time you tried it did you have those holes in your feet?
>
>
>
> --
> On Facebook, please join https://www.facebook.com/groups/keralaiyerstrust
>
> We are now on Telegram Mobile App also, please join
>
> Pattars/Kerala Iyers Discussions: https://t.me/PattarsGroup
>
> Kerala Iyers Trust Decisions only posts : https://t.me/KeralaIyersTrust
>
> Kerala Iyers Trust Group for Discussions:
> https://t.me/KeralaIyersTrustGroup
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "KeralaIyers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keralaiyers/329046598.3107685.1716815148121%40mail.yahoo.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keralaiyers/329046598.3107685.1716815148121%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>
> --
> On Facebook, please join https://www.facebook.com/groups/keralaiyerstrust
>
> We are now on Telegram Mobile App also, please join
>
> Pattars/Kerala Iyers Discussions: https://t.me/PattarsGroup
>
> Kerala Iyers Trust Decisions only posts : https://t.me/KeralaIyersTrust
>
> Kerala Iyers Trust Group for Discussions:
> https://t.me/KeralaIyersTrustGroup
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "KeralaIyers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keralaiyers/502375450.3918990.1716821992502%40mail.yahoo.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keralaiyers/502375450.3918990.1716821992502%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>
> --
> On Facebook, please join https://www.facebook.com/groups/keralaiyerstrust
>
> We are now on Telegram Mobile App also, please join
>
> Pattars/Kerala Iyers Discussions: https://t.me/PattarsGroup
>
> Kerala Iyers Trust Decisions only posts : https://t.me/KeralaIyersTrust
>
> Kerala Iyers Trust Group for Discussions:
> https://t.me/KeralaIyersTrustGroup
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "KeralaIyers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keralaiyers/621664864.3370228.1716890556769%40mail.yahoo.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keralaiyers/621664864.3370228.1716890556769%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>
> --
> On Facebook, please join https://www.facebook.com/groups/keralaiyerstrust
>
> We are now on Telegram Mobile App also, please join
>
> Pattars/Kerala Iyers Discussions: https://t.me/PattarsGroup
>
> Kerala Iyers Trust Decisions only posts : https://t.me/KeralaIyersTrust
>
> Kerala Iyers Trust Group for Discussions:
> https://t.me/KeralaIyersTrustGroup
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "KeralaIyers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keralaiyers/777145087.4260986.1716908325381%40mail.yahoo.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keralaiyers/777145087.4260986.1716908325381%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>
> --
> On Facebook, please join https://www.facebook.com/groups/keralaiyerstrust
>
> We are now on Telegram Mobile App also, please join
>
> Pattars/Kerala Iyers Discussions: https://t.me/PattarsGroup
>
> Kerala Iyers Trust Decisions only posts : https://t.me/KeralaIyersTrust
>
> Kerala Iyers Trust Group for Discussions:
> https://t.me/KeralaIyersTrustGroup
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "KeralaIyers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keralaiyers/100711094.3609024.1716964045000%40mail.yahoo.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keralaiyers/100711094.3609024.1716964045000%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>
> --
> On Facebook, please join https://www.facebook.com/groups/keralaiyerstrust
>
> We are now on Telegram Mobile App also, please join
>
> Pattars/Kerala Iyers Discussions: https://t.me/PattarsGroup
>
> Kerala Iyers Trust Decisions only posts : https://t.me/KeralaIyersTrust
>
> Kerala Iyers Trust Group for Discussions:
> https://t.me/KeralaIyersTrustGroup
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "KeralaIyers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keralaiyers/1940574946.4566271.1716964865125%40mail.yahoo.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keralaiyers/1940574946.4566271.1716964865125%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "iyer123" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/1231632264.3739499.1716986860884%40mail.yahoo.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/1231632264.3739499.1716986860884%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZopLiy9gpiQacivQAZPD_71cqBGADbc3Bxj5nQfQ-8qkaA%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to