Smashed with her voice yesterday Vijay TV super singer Brilliant voice
culture well trained in USA in western notes. That key board Karthik s/o
Devarajan was with Music director DEVA' If she is a longu mallari in
singing, Karthik is world rounder with A R Rahman. Unmarried as he earns ;
I am told that for Vijay TV he comes by flight and returns back that night
to joina music program elsewhere in australia. What a finger; I also Play
so I envy him. My fingers nowadays are not that quick. When we were
travelling by ship to SriKanka on the board there was a music piano (like a
keyboard but softer than keyboard) where I played K sara sara ; and I was
surprised to find so many in that hall clapping behind me; and the ship
captain asked me wine or Juice. Music memories are always rhythmic. K
Rajaram IRS 2624  Now music through FB link:
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/G9R6e1U831JVmEB3/?mibextid=xfxF2i

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZoqF6xZdhBkc8XKkx5uMifYmHkd%3D1euRh07PvXE59bqbYg%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to