I think for the first time there is a lot of data of all our privacies in
front loads; I thought with this app, working perfectly we can enter exit
even for all monetary verifications. I saw it last week. And tax evasion
must be reduced.  Now with return filing we have less work in verifying the
data only; and commissions and omissions  to deduct or add; and by saving
the return, we can restart from where we left and finalise and file. My
only wonder is why even after 15th June, many Banks and companies have not
sent their 16A yet . And one more ; I think I heard that going back from
old scheme to new scheme has no restrictions; but going back from new to
old is only once operA Y. Am I correct? ManMohan singh, Chidambaram, Now
Nirmala -why all are preventing savings which is national good? Any
answers? Sri TSK may know. KR 21624

On Thu, 20 Jun 2024 at 20:58, Rangarajan T.N.C. <[email protected]>
wrote:

> https://play.google.com/store/search?q=ais+for+taxpayers&c=apps
>
> The income tax department has now come out with. NEW APP  AIS.
> You can download it very easy to handle.
> Not necessary to login to efiling site to search for 26AS/ AIS.
> Income tax department has released an android app by name 'AIS' available
> in play store and Apple Store. It is very handy and useful.
> It shows pension credit, SB int, FD int, dividend from shares/mutual
> funds,TDS etc.
> If you have already registered your mobile number and e mail id with the
> IT department you will receive 2 separate OTP for verification purposes.
> This may facilitate people filing their Income Tax returns
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZoqQESMu7oCzni5WHoFPhsTr5bTcCYei6SG7g737JM4mDw%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to