Into my WhatsApp phone,the phone number which I have given for my bank
accounts I am getting fake messages,as from SBI Rewards and also Chandra
Stock Exchange.I try to delete them without reading but I am not able to
delete them.Previously I got a message supposed to be from SBI that I
received some reward which I could delete.But I am not able to delete these
two.What am I to do.
In the most short sighted manner they are forcing us to entangle Aadhar
number with cell phone number.
Now how to delete these phone messages which I am not able to delete?
YM

-- 
*Mar*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CACDCHCJNH6%2BNggiAsamLsPXwRpB8_so%2BaZmyQ4RbKBkJkXexrA%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to