Why did you not see mine posted yesterday or 2 days before for you? Did it
not work? KR IRS 10724

On Wed, 10 Jul 2024 at 19:24, Markendeya Yeddanapudi <
[email protected]> wrote:

> I am getting repeatedly messages,from SBI Rewards,SBI (apk) and State Bank
> of (La) India.I  am not able to delete them as there is no delete icon.They
> are obviously fraudulent messages and I am not opening them.Still he is
> inundating my phone with these messages. I have not connected my SB a/c
> with this smart phone number and I do not do online banking at all.But with
> the unwise entanglement of phone number with the Aadhar Card,he may do some
> fraud on my bank account.
> How to handle these messages when I am not able to delete them.
> YM
>
> --
> *Mar*
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZoot_vqmup4zUx1ytyzRors5Y8GvOr4zBMTN5UhN2dNEfw%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to