Sir Sri YMjigaru, you are not communicating whether you did the process
written properly. Except anti viral software , nothing can stay put in the
system. Of Course they are never wiped out at all even after deletion but
loses the 0 and 1 status only . I dont know whether you have a smartphone;
if so, the archive facility must be there; disappearing messages in the WA
facility must be there. If nothing works, uninstall WA or that message
format from SETTINGS. Switch off and switch on ; restart; then download the
same as fresh . The last resort is to download or transfer important data
you need to another phone or Laptop; then reboot as if starting a new phone
. All so far carried down will be forgotten. You may have to reload from
the app store all you need once again. Formatting is the last solution K
Rajaram IRS 11724

On Thu, 11 Jul 2024 at 00:44, R V Rao <[email protected]> wrote:

> Please do consult some one and get the messages deleted. You may learn how
> to delete messages. This is not that difficult.
> Regards
> R V Rao
>
> On Thu, 11 Jul, 2024, 10:20 am Markendeya Yeddanapudi, <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> Within the last three days I received 47 messages from a 91 Chandra Stock
>> Exchange on my AirTel mobile smart phone.I am not opening it,but when I try
>> to delete or block I find no Icons.What am I to do.It can happen to anyone.
>> YM
>>
>> --
>> *Mar*
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "societyforservingseniors" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>> To view this discussion on the web, visit
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/society4servingseniors/CACDCHCLawikBBHrxVED4nvA8b9mu5%2BLLt5_BNSqxx9aFi8-Spw%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/society4servingseniors/CACDCHCLawikBBHrxVED4nvA8b9mu5%2BLLt5_BNSqxx9aFi8-Spw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZooOrexwzVir0zCzhogGF5KiuRG5NHP25VE%3Dh6AJ8G8AHA%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to