---------- 1 of 1 ----------
From: Evan Jones <evanj.ba...@gmail.com>
Date: Sep 19 12:40PM +0700

More on the idea of "radiation hormesis", the idea that a little
ionizing radiation is good for you ..

Ray Peat did a couple of interviews back in April 2009 on this topic,
where he  says that the entire concept of radiation being beneficial
was promoted to the public by self interested corporations, back in
the 40s and 50s. (We were also told around that time that
polyunsaturated fats were "heart healthy" - by similarly self
interested corporations, back then).

Peat's view is that any amount of radiation is harmful, although air
crew who spend a lot of time at 30,000ft get hit by more cosmic rays
than those on the ground but suffer less cell damage, for reasons that
he explains in these interviews.

The two talks can be downloaded here:
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/35164

There is a 3rd talk, post Fukushima 2011, which looks interesting,
though I haven't listened to it yet:

"In the context of the March 2011 nuclear meltdown of the Fukushima
Power Plant, Dr. Raymond Peat (PhD. in Biololgy) speaks on the health
effects of low, (and high) level nuclear radiation, and the
intentional obfuscation of Science by the Nuclear industry, the
military, and their (captured) government "regulators", as they
attempt to convince the public that radiation is harmless (or even
beneficial (hormesis))!.
         Peat says the effects are not well understood, that in
addition to genetic damage, there are long range multi generational
negative disordering and excitatory effects that are non-genomic. Peat
cites recent and past research exploring this phenomena.  "
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/50680

Currently in Batam
Indonesian Mobile:     +62 811 777 994
Marine-Projects.net
--
"A lie becomes the truth when:
the media report it, the academics teach it, and the historians record

Topic: Favorite links to the Putin interviews & articles