---------- 1 of 1 ----------
From: Evan Jones <evanj.ba...@gmail.com>
Date: Oct 16 06:16AM +0700

> Evan has very good company

> http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-election/donald-trumps-true-believers-ride-the-conspiracy-train-20161014-gs2bg1.html

Yellow journalism:
"Trump's language took on an even more dark and apocalyptic tone.."

"Trump snarled into his microphone.."

Sadly, the low standard of both presidential candidates should be a
big worry to all Americans.

America's political system seems to now be following that of the
Indonesia and the Philippines, both whom post Marcos/Suharto were
given a much ballyhooed system of "demokrasi", praised and managed by
Western NGOs , but sadly operated by dull, untalented, self serving
politicians of the lowest possible standard.

Stupid, ill thought out laws appear at regular intervals. Big foreign
corporations are free to peddle the worst toxic foodstuffs, ideas and
entertainment. Natural resources get shipped off at cost plus a few
percentage points payoff. Billions in public money is wasted buying
worthless armaments that will never be used.

At least, the politicos in those two mismanaged countries lack the
capability to go around starting wars.

Currently in Batam
Indonesian Mobile:     +62 811 777 994
"A lie becomes the truth when:
the media report it, the academics teach it, and the historians record
it." Harland Wolf, Bangkok 2016.

Topic: Infonomics & The Governance of China [was: WW3 FOR DUMMIES ]