Hello! I also have a question regarding Theano installation on Mac.
Seems like I have installed it using pip installed Theano.

However, I have used:

nosetests theano

and got:

$ nosetest theano

-bash: nosetest: command not found

I understand that this is more the problem about nose, rather than theano,
but still it would be nice to get an answer here, if possible. This may be
relevant to the installation instructions for people on Mac.

Best regards,
Andrey