Hi guys

I have a fairly big dataset (million+ images for train) that I want to use
to train from scratch a model in Theano. In Caffe we use LMDB however I
haven't seen any best practice in Theano for something bigger than MNIST
and stuff like that. Can somebody suggest what is the best option to pull
data into Theano/Lasagne? I need something that is not 100% in memory but
that can pull in batches (hopefully also shuffled batches).

Thx in advance