Hi Fred,
first I created a h5py dataset, i put  files in the dataset  and then load
data.

I don't use pickle  but h5py to load data:

            with h5py.File( h5py_dataset,'r') as f:

                 f.visit(dataset_list.append)
                 for j in range(len(dataset_list)):

                     dataset_x.append( np.array(f.get(dataset_list[j])))

                     dataset_attributes =
f.get(dataset_list[j]).attrs.values()
                     dataset_yy.append(dataset_attributes[2])