Hey all,

Python won't let me import theano. Here is the error I get:

>>> import theano
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File
"/home/rik/anaconda3/lib/python3.5/site-packages/theano/__init__.py", line
39, in <module>
    from theano.configdefaults import config
  File
"/home/rik/anaconda3/lib/python3.5/site-packages/theano/configdefaults.py",
line 6, in <module>
    from theano.configparser import (AddConfigVar, BoolParam, ConfigParam,
EnumStr,
  File
"/home/rik/anaconda3/lib/python3.5/site-packages/theano/configparser.py",
line 83, in <module>
    theano_cfg.read(config_files)
  File "/home/rik/anaconda3/lib/python3.5/configparser.py", line 696, in
read
    self._read(fp, filename)
  File "/home/rik/anaconda3/lib/python3.5/configparser.py", line 1063, in
_read
    lineno)
configparser.DuplicateSectionError: While reading from
'/home/rik/.theanorc' [line  6]: section 'nvcc' already exists

I think it has to do with tensorflow being installed since nvcc is a CUDA
thing I believe. not sure what to do to fix this. PLEASE HELP!!!

-Rik