I am a python beginner, and I  want to install Theano follow the
induction:http://deeplearning.net/software/theano/install_windows.html, my
OS is win7-64bit.

But I have lots of problems:

1.  I have installed Winpython, but I can not open it.(Spyder not work)

2. Is the winpython, Pycharm have the same function? Can winpython replace
Pycharm since I already have Pycharm.

3. I got trouble when I want to "configuring Theano", when I type "python
setup.py develop", it says "python is not recognized as an internal or
external comman"

Please help me. It makes me crazy!